Why Life Therapy?
At Personality Matters LLP, we use the term Life Therapy as a combination of life coaching and psychotherapy/counselling. We see both components as essential and closely intertwined for the enhancement of personal well-being. Life therapy integrates the developmental focus of life coaching with the therapeutic nature of counselling.
Life therapy is for you if you desire to…
- Overcome the stuck-ness you are currently experiencing.
- Address internal and external issues causing dissatisfaction, e.g. depression, anxiety, stress, etc.
- Resolve past hurts and trauma that are holding you back.
- Find out who you really are – your true self.
- Explore the possibilities the future hold and work towards your dreams.
- Mend and Improve relationships.
- Get from point A to point B in your life.
Life therapy is tailored to your unique self and situation. Our approach is non-coercive, client-centered and carried out in a confidential setting.
Our coaches have background in psychotherapy and counselling. This means that besides developmental coaching, we can also help you explore and address concerns related to mental and emotional wellness, including trauma, depression, anxiety, and stress.
As integrative mental health practitioners, we blend conventional and complementary/alternative treatments to address your condition in the most effective way. This includes modalities such as psychotherapy, nutrition, and body work. Techniques we use include Reality Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, EMDR, mindfulness and other mind-body approaches.
Through this journey, you may come to a greater understanding of yourself, the situation around you, and learn effective coping strategies.
Our therapy sessions are by appointment. A typical session lasts for 60 minutes, and is facilitated by a trained professional who has the competency and willingness to help you journey towards your goals.
SGD 180 – 240
* Depending on seniority level of your therapist.
- 1-hour customised session.
- Assessment forms (where applicable)
- Handouts / Readings (where applicable)
- Option of in-person or online.
We offer a free 30-minute consultation (in-person or via phone) to answer any questions you may have about our life therapy sessions before you embark on this journey with us.