The Strong Interest Inventory® is one of the world’s most widely respected and frequently used career planning tools. It has helped both academic and business organizations develop the brightest talent and has guided thousands of individuals—from school students to mid-career workers seeking a change—in their search for a rich and fulfilling career.
Our trainers from Personality Matters have integrated this powerful instrument into their career guidance workshops, executive coaching and corporate training sessions in Singapore.
- Choosing academic subjects —helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection (CPP)
Contact us to explore how the Strong Interest Inventory® can impact you and/or your organisation today.