The development of human capital through training has become a business imperative, and is crucial to the long term success of any organisation.
Regardless of the sector your organisation is in, Personality Matters’ experience and specialisation in personal development, interpersonal effectiveness and organisational development will unlock the potential of your workforce and help your achieve your strategic business priorities. Organisations that have benefited from our training range from educational institutions to NGOs and publicly listed companies.
Our sessions range from a 90min presentation to a multi-day training programme, delivered both online and in-person. We invest time in the instructional design of all our training to ensure they achieve the intended impact (and of course, for participants to have an enjoyable and engaging time). We design our trainings to be…
Experiential. Understandable. Fun.
Here’re a few of our favourite training topics:
On Personality and Personal Development:
- A Motivated Mind: Using MBTI to Maximise Learning & Productivity
- DISCover Your Potential
- Developing Your Growth Mindset
- The Subtle Power of Mindfulness
- Stress Management During Challenging Times
On Work and Career Effectiveness:
- Patterns of Success: Unleash Your Brain Power
- Personality Hacks to Extend Your Influence
- Communicate to Engage
- Understanding and Influencing Your Clients and Prospects
On Leadership and Managing People:
- MBTI for Managers and Leaders
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Emerging Leaders
- Apply Lead Management Skills at Work
- Develop Facilitation Skills
- Interview Skills for Hiring Managers
- Facilitate an Impactful Performance Appraisal and Individual Develop Plan
Personality Matters can also be commissioned to create fully customised workshops and training programs for organisations. These workshops can be combined with individual coaching and are delivered over the course of 3-6 months (or longer) to ensure sustainable positive change.
If you would like to book a workshop or arrange an introductory chat, contact us with your interest.